Friday 14 June 2019

Rhea's technology

Technology

All throughout this year, we have been doing technology. Technology is something we do weekly and we go to grey high school and do it. So this year there are 3 classes, Woodwork, Cooking and digital technology. This is also the order I do my classes in. Since we are in term 2 I am in cooking, We have made a variety of things such as chicken stir fry with noodles, Apple skewers and scones. All have been very yummy and I have taken them home and my family have loved them too. I think technology is very cool and it has taught me a lot about how to make your own food and wood stuff.

Rhea!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Jay and I am a student in room 14 at mangapapa School. I really like How you’ve how much detail you have. It made me think of how we have these things called breakouts,for breakouts we get a choice of what we want to do like mini football comp or cooking and stuff like that.. Have you thought about adding pictures of your cooking or your woodwork?. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://jayslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhea my name is Hosanna and I am a student from mangapapa school.I really like your piece of writing it sounds so delicious. But your writing sounds really different to your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rhea,my name is Kelly,I am a student at Mangapapa School,I really liked your writing about this year,they all sound really fun.At our school we do master chef for the kids that do enviro.Maybe next time if I was you I would put a picture of what food you had cooked because It makes the post fascinating.
    -from Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there my name is Maddisyn and I am a student from Mangapapa School. I really like that you have so much detail on this blog post. It sounds so delicious.So next time you might want to put pictures of you making those delicious sort of food anyway its really great.
    -Maddisyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.